Noch nicht registriert? Dann wird es Zeit!
registrieren  

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Kontaktaufnahme zur GPL

Hallo,

hier ein Hinweis bzgl. Kontaktaufnahme: Am besten direkt per PN eines der Ratsmitglieder anschreiben oder auf unser TS (pilot-lounge.de) kommen oder alternativ im Forum posten.

Anfragen per Mail oder das Kontaktformular der Website lesen wir nur in unregelmäßigen Abständen und eine Anfrage dieser Art geht mir hoher Wahrscheinlichkeit im Spam-Grundrauschen unter...

Danke,
Ulli
[Bild: Beamsucker_Mix.gif]

(18.10.2016, 19:02)Ulliversum schrieb: Hello,

here a Note regarding contact. The best write directly via PM one of the councilors or come to our TS (pilot-lounge.de) or alternatively post in the forum.

Requests via the contact form of the website we read only at irregular intervals. ..

Thank
Ulli

Hallo,
Apologies, I don't speak German, but I still wanted to say hi. Does anyone here speak English?
      I represent a new player group. Our mission is to support democratic factions like yours. So we would like to express our sincere desire to be helpful. Just let us know some way we can be useful, so whenever we fly near your territory, we can do the right thing.

Danke,
CMDR Theowuld,
Ambassador,
Elite Shadow Consortium

hi theowuld. most of us speak english too so you can come to our ts whenever you want to discuss the stuff... Icon_e_wink
o7

(02.11.2016, 14:59)Akuma Tebori schrieb: hi theowuld. most of us speak english too so you can come to our ts whenever you want to discuss the stuff ... Icon_e_wink
o7

Thank you, busy stuff at work has kept me away from the game, but when I get a chance I would be happy to get on your teamspeak and see if I can help your expansion efforts. Icon_e_smile
o7

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste